Dirtcom Trail Swing HD
Dirtcom's TRAIL SWING HD (heavy duty) fits a variety of full size trucks and SUVs. If you've upgraded to bigger tires and can't find a place to put your full size spare, then your search ends here! This is a great alternative to a heavy full metal rear bumper replacement. At 97 lbs. this high clearance tire carrier was designed to offer you the best in functionality without compromising aesthetics. Check out the features below! LIMITED LIFETIME TRANSFERRABLE WARRANTY and MADE IN THE USA
6 week Lead Time (Standard RH)
12 weeks for LEFT HAND SWING
- Designed to mount up to a 40" tire. Height adjustable 1/4" steel tire mount.
True HD. Available to mount in 2", 2.5", or 3" tow hitch receivers.
- Auto latching hinge locator locks the arm in 3 open positions. The locator pin slides along a stainless steel plate with 3 hole positions. The locator pin can also be set to a free swing position. Keep your hands free and avoid the hassle of manually placing pins in the hinge.
- Built in Mounting Points, mount your rotopax and license plate straight to the swing arm. Mount a Front Runner table with our Table mounts. Our Hi-Lift jack mount is on it's way.
- 1,000 lb. rated latch to keep your gear secure.
- Stainless steel safety pin This 12mm diameter pin will keep the arm secured and rattle free even if the latch is accidentally opened.
- Anti wobble hitch mechanism keeps the tire swing from rattling in your vehicle tow hitch.
- Bottle opener is attached to the safety pin lanyard.
- Multiple mounting points. The vertical and horizontal 3/16" plates are laser cut with multiple holes to enable you to easily mount your own accessories with m14 and m12 nuts and bolts.
Wheel/Tire Mount. Everything you need to mount your spare tire. Lug nuts and wheel studs included. Top wheel stud is welded on for ease of installation.
Integrated License Plate Mount. Comes with an integrated license plate mount.
License Plate Light. Yes, it comes with a light!
Trail Bracket. Mount your rotopax and other accessories behind or on the side of the tire! You can mount one on the rear and side at the same time for 2 rotopax. Additional Cost
- Accessory Hitch. The accessory hitch bolts on with no modification to allow mounting of tow hitch accessories such as bike racks. This accessory hitch bolts on using 4 large M12 bolts (same diameter as your lug nuts) so you know it's sturdy! It also has a built in anti rattle system. Additional Cost
Seamless Integration. The Trail Bracket, Accessory Hitch, and Fold down table were designed in unison. You can use all 3 at the same time!
- 2.0" .120 wall chromoly tubing for added strength and style. Chromoly has a higher strength to weight ratio than hot rolled and cold rolled steel tube. These parallel chromoly tubes are plated with 3/16" steel for added strength.
- 2" Tow hitch receiver. Mounted up high for off road clearance using 1/4" steel. Rated to 10,000 lbs GTW. Do not exceed recommended vehicle tow capacity.
- Dirtcom EPDM rubber pad will add extra strength and support. We located this directly under the tire to relieve stress on the hinge to withstand rough off road conditions. Strategically placed rubber stoppers are placed throughout to absorb vibration and keep your tire carrier rattle free.
- Tire mount. The tire is tilted to move the center of gravity over the hitch. Also it just looks better. The 1/4" steel used in the tire mount will ensure a strong, long lasting mount. Offered in multiple 5, 6, or 8 lug patterns. The wheel studs and included lug nuts are M12x1.5.
- This product ships palletized freight on a 40"x 24" pallet