Ezy Anchor 4WD Awning Pack
The 4WD Awning Pack / Base Caravan Awning Pack is designed for those who caravan or camp in the hard red and gravelly dirt of the Outback and also sandy loam soils.
- 4 x Ezy Anchors
- 2 x Coastal pegs at 280mm long
- 2 x Outback pegs at 200mm long
- 1 x Torx T50 driver bit
These packs have been determined by months of personal use and testing in both types of the areas detailed above and also research throughout Central and Outback Australia. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or damage and injuries caused by the same.
- Take your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to the drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
Should you strike a solid object whilst installing the screw, remove and reposition the screw to another position close to or adjacent to the original required position.
- With your drill in hand and Torx driver bit connected and secured within your drill chuck connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and screw out.
- Removal complete