Front Runner SlimSport Roof Rack for Ford Ranger T6 / Wildtrak / Raptor (2021-Current)
by Front Runner
Your adventure gear has a low-profile, durable new home on the Ford Ranger (2012-Current) Slimsport Roof Rack Kit / Lightbar ready - by Front Runner. The kit comes ready to mount a light bar, so your journeys don’t have to stop at sunset. Our wide range of compatible accessories makes it easy to haul out to nature for your go-to activities.
Upgrade your Slimsport rack kit at any time by adding Front Runner RACK ACCESSORIES or explore them later when a new adventure calls.
- Compatible with the Ford Ranger T6 SuperCrew (2012-Current), Ranger Wildtrak SuperCrew (2014-Current) and Ranger Raptor SuperCrew (2019-Current).
- This low-profile flat deck Slimsport rack has a load-carrying area of 1272mm (50.07") x 1185mm (46.65")
- The sleek side rails have integrated mounting feet. The mounting feet also have additional brace brackets for added strength.The high-strength aluminum slats have T-slots suitable for all Front Runner top mount accessories.
- Effortlessly access your Slimsport cargo with the Handle/Light Slimsport Rack Bracket (RRAC190).
- Easily add on the Rack Accessory Mounting Bracket (RRAC182) for most Front Runner side mount accessories (sold separately).
- Included in the Ford Ranger (2012-Current) Slimsport is a 40" cutout to allow the use of the Front Runner 40” LED Slim Light Bar (LIGH213) (sold separately).
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware included.
- 6"/T30 Torx Allen Key for Slimsport Rack (RRAC213) is required for installation.
- Note: Drilling required for installation. No drilling is required for Wildtrak models.
- Note: Under Rack Tables are not compatible with the Slimsport rack kit range