Our heavy duty battery box allows you to turn a regular deep-cycle battery into a convenient portable power station, or create a simple dual battery setup using the internal 50A Voltage-Sensitive Relay (VSR) and Dual Battery Wiring Kit. It is suitable for a range of battery types including AGM, Lithium, Wet, Gel and Calcium, and can handle batteries up to 330mm (l) x 180mm (w) x 240mm (h) in size.
Constructed of durable ABS plastic and meeting the UL 94V-0 standard for flammability of plastic products, this battery box is a high-quality unit that will last for many years. It contains two 12v outlets with 10A fuses, a dual USB outlet, four 50A Anderson-style outlets that can be used as outputs or inputs, and a 175A Anderson-style outlet which can be used as a jump-starter. Unlike most other models on the market, all Anderson-style ports are recessed into the body to minimise the possibility of damage, and the internal cabling uses heavy-gauge wire and quality connectors.
The battery can be charged from a range of sources (including solar panels) by simply plugging into one of the 50A Anderson-style ports. The battery’s charge status and voltage can be easily seen via the large digital display.
- Constructed from UL 94V-0 compliant ABS plastic
- Multiple port types allows your to connect a range of devices
- Easily connect a DC/DC charger or solar panel to charge the battery, or use the optional 50A Voltage-Sensitive Relay (VSR) and Dual Battery Wiring Kit to charge directly from crank battery
- Can be used to jump start vehicles (175A Anderson jumper cable set is an optional extra)
- All ports are recessed into the body to reduce likelihood of damage
- Easily see battery status with large digital display
EASY DUAL BATTERY SETUP
Using a battery box combined with a VSR is the easiest way to create a dual battery setup in your vehicle.
The VSR acts as an isolator, allowing the auxiliary battery (inside the box) to charge directly from the crank battery while the car is running. When the ignition is switched off and battery voltage drops below 12.7V, the VSR automatically cuts the link between the auxiliary and crank batteries.
THE HARD KORR® GUARANTEE
All Hard Korr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 2-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.