23Zero UP-CYCLED Firewood Tote
One of a kind while being environmentally friendly
- Instead of throwing away factory blemishes or returned products, we recycle the materials to create useful products
- Each Firewood Tote is one of a kind. Because we use recycled material you tote will be different in some way from anyone else’s
- As we use up-cycled material, we cannot guarantee the tote will always be in stock.
- Comes in different shades of coyote, green, or black depending on material available at the time; therefore, the color of tote you receive, will be a surprise. Also, your tote may have some additional buckles, loops, logos, etc. Totes may not have a 23ZERO logo.
Handling and Security
- Lay the tote out flat to quickly gather wood and use the thick handles for easy carry
- Our fastening buckle allow you to sinch your wood bundle tightly for carrying and transport
Made in the USA
- We partner with a company in Idaho to help design and manufacture our Up-Cycled line of products
- Made from poly cotton canvas (from tent walls) and a PVC (from transit covers) reinforced bottom
- 18 inches wide and 39 inches long allowing for up to a 13-inch diameter wood bundle
- 1.5-inch nylon wrap around support and handles
- 1-inch quick release and sinch buckle