GSI Pinnacle Pro 2 Burner Stove
The Pinnacle Pro Stove is the culmination of 4+ years of research and design to produce the thinnest, high-performance dual-burner stove on the market. After the pre-production prototype for this stove won the prestigious Gear Junkie Best of Show award at the Winter 2019 Outdoor Retailer Show, we knew we had nailed the perfect design for those looking for an awesome cooking experience, whether at base camp or tailgating at a football game (when we can do that again, of course!).
GSI Outdoors’ Pinnacle Pro Stove utilizes a unique space efficient design allowing it to automatically expand upon opening and compact down upon closing. This is in combination with twin 11K BTU high efficiency burners and retracting legs. Everything comes together to fold out into a full-size table-top stove and shrinks down to 1.4 inches high for ultra-compact storage. For added convenience, the stove has a dual piezo ignition system and a non-stick coated boil-over tray for ease of clean up.
- Packs down to 1.4”
- Dual 11k BTU compact regulated propane burners
- Dual piezo ignition
- Includes unique non-stick coated drip pan for easy, low-water clean-up
- Suitable for all propane 1lb fuel canisters or LPG tanks with appropriate adaptor
- Folding locking legs for full height table top cooking and efficient storage
- Integrated carry handle for ease of transport
- Durable storage sleeve for additional protection
|Material||Magnesium, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel, Brass, Rubber, Non-Stick Coating, Polyester Cloth|
|Major Dimension||11000 BTU/h|
|Includes||Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters|
|Dimensions||20 in x 12.4 in x 1.4 in|