23Zero Breezeway 72 V2.0 with LST
Introducing the new Breezeway 72 V2.0 with ECO13B Recycled Fabric.
23ZERO has gone ‘GREENER’. We know our tents and awnings have always been a rugged green color that hides the dirt and dust that camping sometimes imposes. However, we seek to offer more environmental gains by producing a smaller environmental footprint in the manufacturing of our products with the introduction of our new sustainable ECO13B fabric.
This fabric is 100% certified recycled 900D Polyester Oxford. It looks and feels exactly the same but it is produced using recycled PET bottles – to be more precise, 13 PET bottles are used in one square meter of fabric. What would otherwise be considered waste and headed for oceans and landfill, is now transformed into quality 23ZERO outdoor gear.
This fabric results in huge energy savings as well as significantly less petroleum and chemical use during fiber production. And, as we eliminated the cotton element, it further reduces the amount of fresh water needed to produce when compared to virgin polyester. This signifies reductions in waste and CO2 emissions to bring sustainability to our industry.
The durability, tear resistance, lightweight, quick-drying, stain-resistant and waterproof properties of this fabric are huge advantages and there is no change to our revolutionary LST™ (Light Suppression Technology) feature with the introduction of ECO13B fabric – in fact, we have found it to have improved LST™ to better adhere to the fabric and even further reduce light penetration.
There is room to spare in the California King Size sleeping area of the Breezeway® 72 Roof Top Tent by 23ZERO. Capable of comfortably sleeping 4 + people on camping trips during all 4 seasons, the Breezeway 72 is a mighty awesome Roof Top Tent. Now even better with the addition of Light Suppression Technology® tent fabric
- 4 + Person Sleeping Capacity
- California King Bed – 72” x 96” Sleeping Area
- LST Fabric (light suppression technology) reduces temp in full sun by up 20% keeping you cooler
- Tent does not go full light at sunrise – you choose when you wake
- 4 Season Comfort
- 3” Thick Sleep Comfort Rebound Mattress™with a cotton top and waterproof base, eliminates the need for an condensation mat
- Weight: 156lb
- Fits larger size vehicle with the appropriate roof rack
- Annex and Accessories shown are optional extras and not included with tent
- 2 Year Warranty
***More Pictures to Come***